Set of 6 Essential Wood Spoons
Serve up salads, sauces, stews and so much more in style with this beautiful set of hand carved hardwood utensils. We've updated and elevated the classic wood spoon and present to you the following go to kitchen essentials:
- The Big Dipper: This beautiful wood ladle is perfect for scooping up pasta e fagioli soup, cowboy chili or grandma's peach punch.
- The Saucy: The perfect tool to serve marinara sauce or Sunday Irish beef stew.
- The Slottie: A slotted design for everything from hard-boiling eggs to air-lifting olives out of their brine.
- The Flipper: Great for scrambled eggs, flipping a grilled cheese sandwich or for mixing up any stir-fry's.
- The General: The classic spoon for everything from stirring cookie dough batter to stirring Sunday sauce. The General is also a great go-to as a serving utensil.
- The Cutie: This small but mighty spoon is great for eating ice-cream, scooping up coffee or smoothie protein powder or stirring porridge.
Handcrafted by master artisans in Chiangmai, Thailand. Each wood spoon takes almost a week to complete and is carved from 1 solid piece of wood. All wood spoons are 100% non toxic & food safe.
The Bigger Dipper: L14" (L36cm) x W3.25 (W8cm)
The Saucy: L13" (L33cm) x W3.5" (W9cm)
The Slottie: L13" (L33cm) x W3.25" (W8cm)
The Flipper: L13.5" (L33cm) x W3.25" (W8cm)
The General: L13" (L33cm) x W2.5" (W6.5cm)
The Cutie: L8.25" (L21cm) x W2" (W5cm)
|Material||Solid Acacia wood|
|Origin||Handcrafted from Thailand|
|Care||Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Hand dry thoroughly. Do not soak in water for long periods of time. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Store in a dry area & avoid extreme temperatures.|
High Quality Hardwood
All Indochine Maison goods are crafted from high quality Acacia & Hevea hardwood. Our use of Hevea & Acacia hardwood is ideal as the density of their cellular structure makes them a more appropriate choice for serving a dish with a high water content i.e. Salad.
Anti Microbial Properties
Hardwood is best suited for serve ware for its anti-microbial properties. Research shows that germs and bacteria grow much quicker on plastic and metal than on wooden cookware surfaces.
No use of formaldehyde, lead, mercury, cadmium or any other toxic finishes in our products.
One Piece Construction
Every Indochine Maison piece is constructed with a single piece of wood. We do not use any wood glue in our products.