Larb Moo is such a tasty and healthy option for a quick and easy meal. In Thailand, Larb Moo is enjoyed with fresh veggies like lettuce, cucumbers and green beans and frequently paired with sticky rice. A personal all time favorite dish, this is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
1-2 large lettuces
3 spring onions, chopped
100 grams of lean minced pork
1/3 cup of shallots, thinly sliced
1/4 cup of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
1/3 cup of fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 lime, juiced
2 tablespoon of fish sauce
1/2 tablespoons of roasted glutinous rice
- Separate the lettuce leaves, wash them and pat dry.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok. Once the oil is hot, add the spring onion, minced garlic and cook until garlic has slightly browned
- Add the minced pork to the skillet and cook until minced pork is well done
- Once the pork is done, turn off the heat and transfer the meat into a large mixing or serving bowl
- Add in all the remaining fresh ingredients into the mixing bowl with the cooked pork, mix well, then add all the sauces with the lime juice last. Parcels can be rolled for easy eating.